A hunting daypack designed for tree stand hunters.
The new TREEHOUSE is a hanging gear quiver designed for tree stand hunters. Featuring quiet, interior fabrication and a rigid structure, the two-zipper access allows the face panel to open to 45°, securing its content from falling out and allowing for one-handed access. Multiple interior sleeves and pockets for organizing, as well as MOLLE webbing (inside and out) for customized accessory attachment. Front compression straps provide secure attachment for a bow or lightweight stand and side water bottle pockets and compression securely fit tripods, bow hangers, or other tree stand gear.
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The waist belt system with belt wings allows you to cinch the frame/load onto the hips and distributes the weight evenly.
- Composit stays on front of pack provides structure, allowing the face panel to open 45 degrees without losing the content.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Two-zipper access to main compartment with attached lid
- Front stretch-woven stash pocket
- Lid pocket
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Bow or lightweight stand carry via compression straps
- Top haul loop for hanging from tree
- 500D CORDURA® fabric exterior
- Quiet 640D COTNA liner (nylon/cotton blend)
- YKK® zippers
|WS18 EX Treehouse-Coyote||888564171561|
|WS18 EX Treehouse-Birch Bark||888564171554|
The results are in Based on 1 Review
A season of use
I was lucky enough to get one of the first packs and put it to use this whitetail season in Kansas. I spent 3.5 months scouting, placing treestands and hunting with the Treehouse pack.
Right off the bat, it's easy to tell the quality of materials and durability that Mystery Ranch is known for. The Treehouse lives up to those standards. The 500D Cordura & YKK zippers are tough as nails.
I'm 6' tall and around 190lbs, the pack fits extremely well. My brother, who's 6'5" and 220lbs utilized the pack for hunts as well, and he was impressed with the build and fit for his frame.
The top lid is my favorite part of the pack, when you're in the stand and the pack is hanging off to the side on a hook - the top lid unfolds away from the tree with a simple hook closure that is ultra quiet. I adjusted my hook so the top of the pack sat at my lap height, so I could reach into the pack without any unnecessary movement.
You'll find zippers on the top of the lid to access while the pack is closed, and internally on the bottom of the lid so you can access the top pocket in an open or closed position.
Inside of the pack you'll find three separate compartments attached to the sides and back, allowing for quick-grab storage.
The waist belt has two zippered pockets that you can stash a wind checker or snacks. Also, on the sides of the pack are two larger sleeves you can place water bottles or larger items in.
The straps and buckles on the back of the pack work great for hauling in/out your bow hands free. I've also seen guys use that to place their treestand on.
As any self-proclaimed perfectionist, I'd change a little detail here or there - but all in all, it's a great pack to chase whitetails with. Happy to see Mystery Ranch move into this market.