A hunting daypack designed for tree stand hunters.
The new TREEHOUSE is a hanging gear quiver designed for tree stand hunters. Featuring quiet, interior fabrication and a rigid structure, the two-zipper access allows the face panel to open to 45°, securing its content from falling out and allowing for one-handed access. Multiple interior sleeves and pockets for organizing, as well as MOLLE webbing (inside and out) for customized accessory attachment. Front compression straps provide secure attachment for a bow or lightweight stand and side water bottle pockets and compression securely fit tripods, bow hangers, or other tree stand gear.
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The waist belt system with belt wings allows you to cinch the frame/load onto the hips and distributes the weight evenly.
- Composit stays on front of pack provides structure, allowing the face panel to open 45 degrees without losing the content.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Two-zipper access to main compartment with attached lid
- Front stretch-woven stash pocket
- Lid pocket
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Bow or lightweight stand carry via compression straps
- Top haul loop for hanging from tree
- 500D CORDURA® fabric exterior
- Quiet 640D COTNA liner (nylon/cotton blend)
- YKK® zippers
|WS19 Treehouse-Birch Bark||888564171554|