SATL Assault Ruck
The classic MYSTERY RANCH assault ruck.
The SATL has been the standard-issue assault pack for SOCOM for nearly a decade. It now features removable BVS, and a comfortable redirect waist belt for effective weight transfer, even when wearing the pack over body armor.
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet with two vertical fiberglass stays that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame. It also features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor.
- Classic top-loading design for easy packing
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Internal harness compartment secures radio to the body panel to minimize shifting
- Zippered radio port allows easy access to controls
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- YKK® zippers
|SATL Assault Ruck-Multicam-S||888564149324|
|SATL Assault Ruck-Multicam-L||888564149300|
|SATL Assault Ruck-Multicam-M||888564149317|
|SATL Assault Ruck-Multicam-XL||888564149331|
|SATL Assault Ruck-Multicam-XXL||888564149348|
Made in the USA