Our paragon, backcountry hunting pack.
Like its namesake – the Bob Marshall Wilderness – this expedition pack is expansive, accessible and full of surprises. Sitting on the sturdy, Guide Light Frame™, you can load it from the top via the shroud access, get to all your gear from the side through the full-length side zip and store a sleeping bag in the bottom Speedzip™. After a long stalk and a clean shot, the OVERLOAD™ feature allows you to push the weight limits of what’s humanly possible on a packout. Expedition hunts feel like second nature when you carry the MARSHALL.
- The Guide Light Frame™ is a rigid yet dynamic frame system that moves with you. With lightweight carbon fiber stays that flex with your body to comfortably carry heavy loads, it also features heavy-duty compression straps and load lifters to stabilize the load. It also features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten and with patented features and construction methods, the waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips.
- OVERLOAD™ feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Top-loading shroud
- Side zip access
- Detachable lid doubles as waist-mounted daypack
- Bow and rifle carry with included accessory straps
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Two external long pockets for rapid access
- Available in GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Subalpine pattern to seamlessly add another layer of superior gear to your system
- 500D CORDURA® (solids) / 610 HP CORDURA® (camo)
- YKK® zippers
- Durable TPU coated Nylon in abrasion-prone areas
|WS18 EX Marshall-Foliage-M||888564157312|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Foliage-S||888564157329|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Foliage-XL||888564157336|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Foliage-XS||888564157343|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Coyote-L||888564157251|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Coyote-M||888564157268|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Coyote-S||888564157275|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Optifade Subalpine-S||888564169926|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Desolve Bare-S||888564162804|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Optifade Subalpine-XL||888564169933|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Desolve Bare-XL||888564162811|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Optifade Subalpine-XS||888564169940|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Desolve Bare-XS||888564162828|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Foliage-L||888564157305|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Coyote-XL||888564157282|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Coyote-XS||888564157299|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Optifade Subalpine-L||888564169902|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Desolve Bare-L||888564162781|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Optifade Subalpine-M||888564169919|
|WS18 EX Marshall-Desolve Bare-M||888564162798|
The results are in Based on 7 Reviews
Would buy again.
Bullet Proof. This pack is simple to transform when a load is ready for the pack out. I am a 29 waist and The small belt fits. External tube pockets leave rain kits, first aid and toiletries accessible.
Big bag with great features
The Marshall is a great bag. It has plenty room for everything you need on an extended backcountry hunt.
A few of my favorite features are the lid, the sleeping bag compartment and the side pockets. The side pockets are great for a water bottle and holding your gun while hiking into your hunting spot. The sleeping bag compartment holds all your bulky, lightweight equipment, where you want it, at the bottom of the bag. And the lid is perfect for when you set out on your final stalk and just need the essentials.
I would recommend this bag to anyone looking for extra room for all your equipment.
ALMOST perfect pack
I LOVED this pack! If I could, I would give it a 4.9 stars out of 5. I absolutely love the bottom compartment which allows me to store all of my camp (sleeping bag, jetboil, sleeping pad, pillow) and things like that separate from all of my other equipment. When the divider from the bottom compartment and main compartment is connected, that is a great place to put the majority of the weight in the pack, close to the middle of your back. The side access zipper is amazing, allowing me to access everything in my pack without having to go through the top and dig everything out.
The ONLY thing I would change, is that the two outer side pouches (which could be used for storing a spotting scope or tripod) were larger. A Straight Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 barely fits, so if you were to have an 85mm objective spotter that is angled, you would have a very difficult time putting those in the side pockets.
I bought this pack to use on a Dall Sheep Hunt in Alaska. Packed everything I’d need except food in it for a ten day hunt and used it as a checked bag for my flight. Once in Alaska I pair up with a buddy and we dialed our gear in and left for the hunt.
The pack swallowed all of my gear with no issues. I had a 50lb weight limit due to the bush plane and it made carrying my load a breeze.
The vertical pockets are perfect for a spotter and tripod and I even used the lid to carry them on short scouting trips as a waist pack.
The sleeping bag compartment easily packed my 20* bag and I used it for transporting all of my wet goods on the hike out.
I climbed approximately 15k vertical feet on my trip and crossed about 30 streams and the pack felt like it was a part of me.
Perfect load hauling machine
Awesome pack extremely comfortable well built more room than I can dream of needing. Will cary a load I had my wife get in it put the pack on and went for a walk