Shift Plus 900
Modular Power: Shifting From IA to Campaign
Whether it’s a 36 hour IA shift that takes you from the truck to the mountain top, or a two week assignment out of region or county, the SHIFT PLUS 900 has your back. Replacing the Hot Spot + Crewbag, our redesigned system Shifts from simple, streamlined IA tool to large, full-featured pack for extended attack, single resource assignments, and mission-specific versatility.
- Three components combine to form the fundamental innovation that makes the Shift System truly unique: its Operational Load Shelf.
- First, the Fire-specific yoke features our patented Futura adjustment system to telescopically adjust to any user’s torso length, but reduces its footprint width by 2” to maximize ventilation and body heat dispersion.
- Second, the mid- and lumbar portion of the pack are built with continuous HDPE and fiberglass stay framing to bridge load distribution evenly from the yoke through to the hips and core.
- In combination, this is all serves the Load Shelf itself, which comes into play when hauling hose-packs, attaching the Plus 900 or forthcoming Modules, or doing something outside the box, like hauling 5 gal jerry cans, or strapping on a few drip-torches.
- Triple-Spade system is color coded, and securely attaches modular Plus 900 to Shift base in seconds.
- Operational Load Shelf helps haul hosepacks, mount modules, and carry other equipment
- Angled shelf in Ops mode minimizes shelter slap and chafe
- Sized and fully adjustable Fire Yoke features patented Futura telescopic adjustment system
- Daisy chains over shoulder pads for hanging accessories and other goods
- Shift BASE has discreet storage sleeve keeps three fusees fully stowed yet accessible for those rare moments of emergency and urgency
- Plus 900 stows up to 8 additional fusees between two dedicated sleeves
- Fusees fully stow away for rotor-wing crew shuttles
- Plus 900's wing pockets’ low-cut front enables firefighter to reach fuel and water bottles while wearing pack
- Wing pockets hold up to three fuel bottles, three water bottles (40oz Hydroflask®, FSS bottle) or one 64oz Hydroflask® growler per side
- CAL FIRE SPEC model includes HYDRO carrier and HYDRAPAK® 3.1L OHY Hydration Reservoir – insulated all-black hose, bite valve hardware, and dust cover
- System features multiple 200 cu-in storage pocket for headlamp, batteries, snacks, and other essential gear
- Double-layered Fire Shelter compartment built with additional reinforcement at key wear points—gift-wrap closure design minimizes debris
- Fire Shelter can be set up for right or left-handed deployment
- Pinstripe 3M™ reflective
- Standard pack sizing from XS-XL—with unconventional sizing available—lets us fit all body types
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for longevity: maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- All body-facing components built with spacer mesh materials for moisture transfer and body heat dispersion
- Varying density foams provide structure and padding
- Double-layering and web reinforcement in high wear areas
- Fiberglass Stays
- CAL FIRE PPE Working Group approved to CAL FIRE Spec 1728 (CAL FIRE SPEC Model)
- ISO 9001 Manufacturer
- NFPA 1977-2016
- UL® Certified
|Shift Plus 900-Black-XS-Base||888564181782|
|Shift Plus 900-Black-XS-Cal||888564190814|
|Shift Plus 900-Black-S-Base||888564181768|
|Shift Plus 900-Black-S-Cal||888564190791|
|Shift Plus 900-Black-M-Base||888564181751|
|Shift Plus 900-Black-M-Cal||888564190784|
|Shift Plus 900-Black-L-Base||888564181744|
|Shift Plus 900-Black-L-Cal||888564190777|
|Shift Plus 900-Black-XL-Base||888564181775|
|Shift Plus 900-Black-XL-Cal||888564190807|