A hunters day pack with serious meat or gear hauling capacity.
Whether packing in or packing out, the MULE is a versatile load sling for hauling your overnight camp kit or retrieving meat. With a small day pack for carrying essentials, the MULE incorporates our load-hauling OVERLOAD™ feature integrated with our weight-taming Guide Light Frame™. Designed primarily for the western mountain hunter, this pack can also be used for whitetail hunting when you want to pack in a tree stand along with minimal day hunt gear.
- The Guide Light Frame™ is a rigid yet dynamic frame system that moves with you. With lightweight carbon fiber stays that flex with your body to comfortably carry heavy loads, it also features heavy-duty compression straps and load lifters to stabilize the load. It also features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten and with patented features and construction methods, the waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips.
- OVERLOAD™ feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Top-zip access to main compartment
- Zippered pocket on face of bag
- Bow and rifle carry via Quick Attach Accessory Straps clipped to web loops on edge of bag for secure compression
- Stretch-woven water bottle pockets on sides
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Available in GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Subalpine pattern to seamlessly add another layer of superior gear to your system
- 500D CORDURA® (solids) / 610 HP CORDURA® (camo)
- YKK® zippers
|WS19 Mule-Optifade Subalpine-L||888564170441|
|WS19 Mule-Optifade Subalpine-M||888564170458|
|WS19 Mule-Optifade Subalpine-S||888564170465|
|WS19 Mule-Desolve Bare-L||888564170342|
|WS19 Mule-Desolve Bare-M||888564170359|
|WS19 Mule-Desolve Bare-S||888564170366|
|WS19 Mule-Desolve Bare-XL||888564170373|
|WS19 Mule-Optifade Subalpine-XL||888564170472|
|WS19 Mule-Optifade Subalpine-XS||888564170489|
|WS19 Mule-Desolve Bare-XS||888564170380|
The results are in Based on 5 Reviews
Update to my previous review
Update to above review... I like the pack so much, I purchased my son one. My hunting buddy saw my pack and now owns a cabinent.
First Mystery Ranch pack and I’m in love
This pack has redefined how I hunt in Western NC. I can pack plenty of food, water, and some cliff bloks and hit the woods for an entire day. If I kill a deer I can quarter it up, put it in game bags, and pack out. This gives me access to so many more places others can’t or won’t go. The waistband is better than any of my high dollar hiking pa is and is simplistic genius! The zippers are amazing heavy duty water proof. If I had one critique it would be for a few more pockets internally to stow away small items like truck keys.
This pack worked great for me. I believe it to be the perfect day hunting pack. It is well made, light weight, but large enough to carry what you need for day hunting. I put many miles on this pack including lots of training hikes loaded down with dumbbells, 7 days of hard hunting and packing out an elk. For such a small pack, it handles the weight well. It is highly adjustable and well thought out. I am very happy with this pack and the only reason I would upgrade is if I decide to start going on multi day overnight back country hunts.
I used this pack for archery elk season (18-20 days). I added a bow boot to accommodate my bow. The pack is very comfortable and performed like I was hoping. My goal was to day hunt and pack meat first trip out after taking an animal. I've carried 2 elk front quarters out at one time and yesterday I carried 2 hind qtrs., 2 front qtrs., backstraps/tenderloins, head/antlers from a coastal black tail all in one load. The pack was very comfortable loaded as well.
Hauls all your necessities, and great at hauling meat. This year is the first time ever that I didn’t have a sore back and aching hips after getting a critter off the mountain. Thank you for a great product.